Welcome to the Finding Work course.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the employment of millions of people around the world. If you need to update your job application skills, then this short course is for you.
This course will teach you to:
- Start your job search by expanding and then shortlisting advertised jobs
- Unpack a position description or job advertisement
- Understand what the employer is looking for in a candidate
- Perfect the building blocks to your job applications, including:
- your targeted resume,
- your cover letter, and
- your perfectly written selection criteria / job requirement responses using the STAR technique
- Navigate an Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Proof read and perfect each application before submitting it
- Complete a checklist for each job application you prepare
- Learn from previous applications and continuously improve your job application skills
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!