Welcome to the Job Interview Skills Course.
In this Course you are going to learn about how to prepare for and be successful at a job interview. We will cover learning content before you will practise answering interview questions in both written and video format. We have tailored the content for this course to suit both in-person (face to face) interviews and video interviews.
In this course you will learn:
- the purpose behind the job interview
- how to manage online and in-person interviews
- what to wear
- how to manage your non-verbal communication
- how to control your nerves and make a great first impression
- to prepare for application-specific interview questions
- to anticipate general interview questions
- to manage scenario-based interview questions
- through video based activities with a group learning exercise
- how to follow up after your interview